As the name of a non-profit organization says, we don’t have to explain it in too big sentences; it is an organization that doesn’t seek profit. Yes, it is the foundation, and they are working for people, and they are not asking for anything in return except for the awareness of the issue that is prevailing in the world.
We all are aware of the impairment of corneal blindness, and no one would want it to happen to them. We are merely handling the spectacles, and many people constantly fear that they are going to go blind one day. So for those of you who don’t know what corneal blindness is, it is a disease that can make a person visually impaired temporarily or permanently. It will cause the eye to look clouded, and that can happen because of any infection or because of the deficiency of vitamin A too.
Such foundations like Tej Kohli Foundation is the one that is helping people to get rid of the issue and be able to see their loved ones once again. There are many things that we need to know about such organizations, and that is why we are here! Go on and read the following points to know about the organizations and what do they do for people!
Things that NPOS do!
- There are many types of NPOs, and they are all different in what type of sector they choose. They are surely the ones who never ask for profit from the people asking for services from them. They never ask for the donation; it is about the heart of the people and how much they like to donate to these foundations.
- It is purely voluntary of them when they start such a foundation, and they don’t have to expect to have anything better out of it. It is for the needy and those who need help with their disabilities or want some source to get sustainable food resources. It is an initiative taken by some people or by an individual to create a place for people and to give them the aid they are looking for.
- They are not entitled to change their working on the basis of some laws or close down the organization when the government says them to. It is for the public and their interests only. This way, the public will get what they want, and they won’t have to ask for permission to operate as they are using their own resources and funds to operate and give the type of service they see fit or the public is asking from them.
- They can never ask for profit in their personal interest when working for the foundation for the general interest. With the help of such things, they will care about the ones that are in need of the resources. It is not just about the resources, just like we have an organization like Tej Kohli Foundation that helps everyone get the help if their arms don’t work or are suffering from corneal blindness. Such a thing is making the world able to cope up with the issues and diseases that people are suffering from, and it is all because of the philanthropists like Tej Kohli.
- To establish such an organization, there is just a need for agreement between two or three people so that they will be able to work it out together. It is a voluntary association, and with this, they will be able to give everyone the life they want. The social issues are the ones that many people agree on and are suffering from. So if there is a group of people who are looking forward to eliminating that issue from the country and tell the world that they are listening and are there for the needy too.
- If the specific NPO decides to dissolve or liquidate, they don’t have to do anything and just give the assets to the NPO that is working on the same issue. If they do that, it will be like a donation to the same cause they have been working for.
At last, an NPO is something that can be like a helping hand to the ones that have been deprived of the resources. They give all the help they can and never ask for anything in return.