The simple answer to the question of overdose is “Yes”, it is because it is a very normal thing that can happen. All the substances come in a different form, and there are so many reasons why this thing can happen. Some say they forgot that they already took and took it again. Some say they just wanted to take a bit more amount, and some just don’t care about the quantity and then end up with an overdose.
What is the toxic level of consumption of CBD?
It will be an understatement if we say that CBD is really safe to consume. There are hardly any levels that can be toxic to people. If a person is taking 20,000mg of CBD, then it will get toxic that has to be in one day at once.
This is hardly possible that someone would take this much amount all at once. Yes, there are many benefits, but people won’t get too greedy to take this much amount of a product. There are many studies on this component. It was illegal in many places initially, but because of the evidence that it is a good product and is really beneficial, the illegal status turned into the legal one.
According to Discovermagazine, it is very lethal if someone takes CBD products up to 20,000mg of the amount. It can cause many things to the human body. Here are some things that WHO has given about usage of CBD in access,
- It can affect the tumor cells, but there is very little effect on the non-tumor cells. This happens when the doses are in large quantity, and there is no regularity in the normal amount.
- There is no intact evidence on this, but there is a saying that it can cause hormonal changes. Even if the findings are unclear, there is no denying that every drug makes an impact on the body in a different way.
- There can be extreme drowsiness in the person. After taking the dosage, it will feel sleepy, and the sleep schedule will seem to change after that.
- People also experience problems in their stomachs. That can be indigestion or upset stomach. It can further lead to nausea, and it is just the worst thing. No one can bear vomiting because even if it is not painful (which it certainly can be in different cases), it can cause the worst mood.
- There can be different side effects like nausea, diarrhea, and others. There are different types of things that can happen because of the overdosage of CBD. Yes, there can’t be death, but these side effects are also not too okay to experience.
These are the main things that can happen because of an overdose of any drug-associated with cannabis. There are different types of benefits that this can get people. If there is a proper prescription from a doctor, there are rare chances of these things happening.
At last, the healing properties will always overrule the side effects of CBD. These things are the best to go for. But taking it in adequate quantity is the main advice of every dispensary and a doctor.