As a sandbox game, The Sims 4 has no overarching goal, leaving players free to explore their passions and interests as and when they like. This freedom to create and enjoy has made the franchise one of the best selling video games of all time. However, this approach often also means that some players may miss out on some features and tasks that they can do. So, here are some of the best features of The Sims 4, including all about how to write songs in Sims 4
Five Best Features of Sims 4
Here are some must-try features of Sims 4
- The Sims 4: Get to work expansion pack included three new career options, including the much-awaited option of being a detective. Post level 4, Sims gain the opportunity to independently solve cases, finish tasks, and help players live out all the detective novels they loved as kids.
- The expansion pack titled Cats and Dogs brought furry friends to the world of Sims. The expansion pack was introduced with a charity event targeting eradicating animal cruelty. In the game, players now also have the option to pursue a veterinary career.
- Those wanting to get a taste of the starry influencer life to have the ability to do so with the Get Famous expansion pack. Taking place in the Del Sol Valley, players also get the chance to build luxurious mansions and live the high roller life.
- Culinary experts can flex their virtual tastebuds via the Dine Out game pack, allowing Sims to create and run their restaurants. The game pack includes the option to experiment with new food and employ staff at the restaurant.
- The game pack version 04 opens up the world of Vampires for players, enabling sims to become Vampires with a new residential lot, new traits, and lots of opportunities to be gothic and sulk around in the darkness.
And Don’t Forget the Songwriting
One of the most awaited and exciting features of The Sims 4 has been the sims’ ability to create music. However, not many people are familiar with the process, leading to how to write songs in sims 4.
It helps the sim has musical abilities, but any sim can learn how to write songs. The first step is to buy an instrument, and then one needs to spend some time and effort getting to level 8. At this junction, the sim should have the option to write songs. The melodies may not amount to much initially, but over time better music will be produced. Players can always pause their writing and get back to an incomplete song present in the inventory.
At level 9, players can license their music and earn money in the game for their music. However, it can be difficult for this to become a sustainable career, and limited licensing of music is allowed in the game. Nevertheless, it can be a very fun and rewarding experience for both the sim and the player.